Hi! My name is Frank Eliason. Most people have learned about me through my work from Comcast and in Social Media. I am very proud of that work, but there is a little more to me then that! Hopefully everyone will learn a little bit more about me as well as my thoughts for Customer Service and Social Media. Today I am SVP of Social Media for Citibank in New York. At this time I live in the Philadelphia area, near where I grew up. I am married to Carolyn and we have 3 children: Lily, Robyn, and our angel Gia (To learn more about our family website visit www.eliasonfamily.info). Besides enjoying helping others, my interests are sports, especially football. I am also a gadget geek; I love my electronics!
Today I am privileged to serve on the Board of Directors for both the Council of Better Business Bureaus and the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals.
I have always looked at the work I do as simply common sense, but I have been privileged to be recognized by some wonderful people. Here are a few of my favorite news stories:
- Business Week Comcasts Twitter Man
- ABC World News Tonight Still on Hold? Twitter Can Rescue You From Customer Service Line Waits
- New York Times Griping Online? Comcast Hears and Talks Back
- USA Today Businesses Use Twitter to Communicate with Customers
- Wall Street JournalComcasts Twitter Guru Speaks
- Wired Magazine The Dark Lord of Broadband Tries to Fix Comcasts Image
I want to also thank the authors of the following books for recognizing the hard work of my team:
I appreciate you taking the time to visit! Please let me know your thoughts by commenting on my posts.
Email: frank [at] frankeliason.com